Ciao, amici! Here we are, the fourth and last week of Advent. I would be posting this in a few days (my regular Monday post), but that’s Christmas Eve. I’m assuming many of you will be busy. I know I will be! So I thought I should deliver your links before you take some time off.
But first, I wanted to be sure I finished strong and gave you a writing quote that suits the theme of the fourth week: Peace.
A writer who writes knows peace…
Not writing is ache, betrayal, death of the soul and imagination.
I think Coco J. Ginger really nailed it with that one. I know I feel a sense of contentment when I’m putting my gifts to use. And that is my wish for you, both on the last Sunday of Advent and always. I hope you find peace. Peace in your work, peace in your life.
And now, last week’s writing links:
Posts by me, about my work, or at sites I contribute to:
Posts by others in the industry:
- Crime Writer’s Version of Twas the Night Before Christmas | The Kill Zone
- Approaching Year End | Romance University
- Phrases We Owe to Shakespeare | Nicholas C. Rossis
- Revising Your Manuscript | Fiction University
- LinkedIn for Fiction Writers | Standout Books
- Conquering Fear of Rejection | Fiction University
- If it Sounds Like Writing, Rewrite It | Don Massenzio
- 15 Secrets to Selling More at Events | A Marketing Expert
- Best BookBub Ads of 2018: What Works | BookBub
- Reacting to Feedback | Don Massenzio
- Goal-Checking for Plotting | Fiction University
- Stock Photos and Cover Design | Kindlepreneur
- Story Grid Genre | The Write Practice
- Indie Marketing | Don Massenzio
- Improving Your Novel Cover | Fiction University
- Hardcover Notes | K. M. Allan
And when you’re done with these links, don’t forget to check out the sidebar, where you’ll find more links to some of my favorite sites. Have a great week, and for those of you celebrating, a merry Christmas! Arrivederci!