Ciao, amici! Can you believe we’re just two and a half weeks from Halloween? I feel like we just celebrated New Year’s Day. I guess as we grow older, time really does pass faster.
I need to make more time to enjoy it.
This week, though, was work-heavy. A lot of editing, a lot of outlining. Even some graphics work. I intend to get back to writing on Monday, but I think (for a change) I’m going to take the weekend off and just try to enjoy life.
Vivian Greene had it right:
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…
It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
I may not be a good dancer, but I’m going to channel my inner Debbie Reynolds (that’s right; I’m showing my age with that reference and I don’t care), grab my raincoat, and enjoy the storm.
And now, this week’s writing links:
Posts by me, about my work, or at sites I contribute to:
- Oh, Christopher | Joan Hall
- Flash Fiction: Hook | Harmony Kent
- Book Share: Children of Blood and Bone | Harmony Kent
- Basic Writing Building Blocks | Me
- Building Blocks of Fiction: Scenes | Me
- Building Blocks of Fiction: Sequels | Me
Posts by others in the industry:
- Planning Your Beginning | Fiction University
- Creative Genius | James Clear
- Formatting in Kindle | Nicholas C. Rossis
- Super Simple Outlines | Fiction University
- Juggling Multiple Projects | BookBub
- Fast Drafting Tips | Fiction University
- Prologues | Well-Storied
- Optimizing Your Amazon Author Page | Nicholas C. Rossis
- Handling Bad Feedback | K. M. Allan
And when you’re done with these links, don’t forget to check out the sidebar, where you’ll find more links to some of my favorite sites.
Have a great weekend! Arrivederci!