Ciao, everybody. Sorry about last week. As you can see by my quote, I have family on my mind. My daughter is going back to school, so I’ve been trying to spend as much time as possible with her. Last week, we had guests in town, so it was all about company then. Honestly, I’ve done the barest minimum of work leading up to her departure. I’ll be toiling like crazy to catch up once she’s gone, but the sacrifice is worth it.
I’m so grateful my son goes to college in the town where we live, or I’d be a bigger basket case than I already am.
My apologies for no links last week. As I said, I was busy. Today, you’re getting last week’s and this week’s, so there’s a lot of great content.
As for me, I’m logging off now. My (no longer a baby) girl and I are going to catch up on World of Dance.
And remember Brad Henry’s words:
Families are the compass that guides us.
They are the inspiration to reach great heights
and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
Treasure your family, folks. Before you have to say goodbye.
And now, this week’s (and last week’s) writing links:
Posts by me, about my work, or at sites I contribute to:
- Guess Who | Harmony Kent
- Crazy Language | Joan Hall
- Friday Book Share: Mythago Wood | P. H. Solomon
- Basic Plots: Overcoming the Monster | Staci Troilo
- Cooking, Writing, Scribbling | Mae Clair
- Writing Question: Advice | Joan Hall
- Editing for Pantsers | Teri L. Austin
- Nail That First Line | Laura Drake
- Demystifying Sexual Intimacy | Kamy Chetty
- Keeping the Bedroom Door Closed | Rayne Hall
- Integrated Love Scenes | Theresa Stevens
Posts by others in the industry:
- Stephen King’s Horror Tips | Fiction University
- Publishing Print Books through Amazon | Colleen Chesebro
- Different Characters, Different Voices | Fiction University
- Don’t Edit Away Voice | Uninspired Writers
- Dramatic Irony | Fiction University
- CODE Your Writing | Fiction University
- Real Murder Investigation | Sue Coletta
- Writing a Book Proposal | The Write Practice
- Light and Dark | Writers Helping Writers
- Dramatic Pause | Fiction University
- Gifting eBooks on Amazon | Nicholas C. Rossis
- Self-Defense | Sue Coletta
- Writers’ Needs | The Write Practice
- Later in the Series | Margot Kinberg
- Book Marketing on a Budget | Book Marketing Tools
- Stories and Twists | Fiction University
- Attention-Grabbing Promo | BookBub
- Apocalyptic Fiction | Re:Fiction
- Flipboard for Beginners | Esme Salon
- Writing a Series | Fiction University
- Genre Mashups | The Write Practice
- Experiences Yield Realistic Descriptions | The Kill Zone