Ciao, friends. In honor of Valentine’s Day, I want to throw my hat in the proverbial romance ring (I’ve heard somewhere that love is a battlefield) and remind everyone about my selection of titles fit for this time of year.
Here are brief descriptions of my work:
- Like alchemy, prophecy, and deep family roots? Try the Medici Protectorate Series.
- An offshoot of the above series, but no supernatural powers. These guys are former military, current private security, and all alpha male. The Nightforce Security Series.
- Paranormal Romance more your thing? Interested in gargoyles, angels, and the fallen? Try the standalone novel Love Set in Stone.
- Maybe you just like contemporary romance without a mystery. Then When We Finally Kiss Goodnight is the novella for you.
- And if you like sweet romance without the spicy scenes, try the novella Laci and Del: 12 Months, 12 Chances. Twelve little vignettes of a will-they/won’t-they contemporary romance. (Includes a bonus vignette at the end.)
And because I like to share the love (see what I did there?), I’d like to recommend a few of my friends who write romances and/or romantic suspense. Check out their bodies of work:
I’ve read one or more books by all of these ladies, and I can recommend them without reservation.
Wishing you all happy reading this Valentine’s Day (and always)!