Well, here we are again. Another Friday, another week gone, another weekend approaching.
This week, hope was a big focus of mine. We had a family member in the hospital for quite a while. Thank God, she’s progressing. She’s not out of the woods yet, but we’re cautiously optimistic.
Not only was I hoping (and praying) for her recovery, I was hoping for other things, too. Hoping my kids got better (both had the flu, my son is still miserable), hoping to get my schedule/calendar straightened out (a lot going on, and some conflicts are occurring), hoping to make significant progress on my WIP. Maybe that’s why Disney said “again and again and again” in his quote. It’s never just a one-time thing.
Also, again and again and again, I have links to share. Here they are:
- Monday | Book Review: Jacquie Biggar’s Tempted by Mr. Wrong
- Tuesday | Book Release: Quantum Wanderlust
- Wednesday | Character Interview: Nico Micelli
- Thursday | Character Interview: Donni Notaro
Posts from colleagues:
- Monday | Story Empire | Let’s Start a New Story
- Wednesday | Story Empire | Outlining in Scrivener
- Thursday | AIW Press | Style Guides
- Friday | Story Empire | Curated Writing Content
I hope all your hopes worked out in your favor this week. Enjoy your weekend!