I love to write short stories. For several reasons. They’re a nice break from my longer work, they let me explore different genres, and—if I submit them to anthologies—they let me work with other authors and potentially gain new readers.
It is with great pleasure that I announce the release of Quantum Wanderlust: A Time Travel Short Story Anthology. My story, “Vicious Circle”, is one of thirteen included in this compilation by AIW Press.
What if you had all the time in the world?
Thirteen authors answer that question with short stories about time travel. Go back in time to right a wrong, forward to see the future. No jump is too large, no method unfeasible, no lesson beyond learning.
- Visit the past to learn a family secret.
- See the formation of a future dictatorship.
- Assume responsibility for weaving the fabric of time.
- Travel back in time to WWII.
- Use a family heirloom to solve problems.
- Wear an inheritance to visit ancestors.
- Leave a dystopian future for the hope of something better.
- Make history come true in an unexpected way.
- Fight evil fairies to protect a chosen angel.
- Live with the childhood memory of visitors until the day they arrive.
- Seek medical help for a memory issue and get way more than bargained for.
- Discover that with great power comes great responsibility.
- Uncover the secrets of a pharaoh’s tomb and curse.
Do the characters observe or interact? Is the outcome better or worse than the original timeline? Read these stories to learn how far they go, how they get there, and what happens when they return.
The scope is virtually limitless, definitely timeless.
There’s really something for everyone in this compilation. If sci-fi, fantasy, history, or time travel stories interest you, download this anthology today. There’s absolutely no risk to you; it’s completely free and is available at most eBook retailers.
And if you do decide to download a copy, please consider leaving a review. We authors always love to know what readers think, and your comments matter more than you know. Thanks!