I chose this quote today because I’m writing the last book in a series that uses alchemy as the supernatural element. So I thought this was fitting.
Maybe writers are true alchemists. We start with nothing and create… well, everything. We create people and conflict and settings and storylines. All artists start with a blank slate and make something from nothing, but I think writers really outdo themselves with respect to their final product.
This week, I updated my website and social media profiles, posted every day, edited a lot, and got a lot of writing done. All while feeling under the weather and worrying about my mother-in-law, who was hospitalized on Sunday… and she’s too far away for us to visit. If that’s not magically making something out of nothing, then I don’t know what is.
And now, this week’s links:
- Monday | Hurricanes, Fires, and Remembrance
- Tuesday | Cover Reveal: Quantum Wanderlust
- Wednesday | Book Review: Sue Coletta’s FRACTURED LIVES
- Thursday | Book Review: C. S. Boyack’s THE PLAYGROUND
- Monday | Story Empire | BufferApp
- Wednesday | Story Empire | Alt Text, Image Titles, and Image Descriptions
- Thursday | AIW Press |
- Friday | Story Empire | Curated Writing Content
Hope you all had a great week. Until next time…