This week was all about editing. I edited for clients, I edited for friends. And now I’m going through three massive galley edits of my own work.
That’s a lot of editing.
I thought this quote was appropriate because of both its beauty and its accuracy. Writing is a passion—a burning need to share a message. But editing is what makes that message shine. This quote really spoke to me because of the imagery. And the truth of it.
And now, this week’s writing links:
WP DP Challenge Links
- Saturday | Short Story | Go Away
- Sunday | Photo Collage | Vandergrift, PA
- Monday | Op-Ed | Writing Inspiration Comes from the Strangest Places
- Tuesday | Book Review | Sue Coletta’s Blessed Mayhem
- Wednesday | Book Excerpt | Body Armor (Enamored)
- Thursday | Op-Ed | Rules We Memorize
Links to My Posts/Posts on Sites I’m Affiliated With
- Monday | Story Empire | Scrivener’s Layout Manager
- Wednesday | Story Empire | Guesting and Hosting
- Thursday | AIW Press | Professional Editing, Part 1
- Friday | Story Empire | Curated Writing Content
Once again, thanks for visiting. I hope you find these links entertaining and/or useful.
In the meantime, before you go, if you had a favorite story or post, tell us why. If the quote of the week spoke to you, we’d like to know. Feel free to weigh in on any of this content down below.
Enjoy your weekend!