Yep. Forgive my brashness, but I’m quoting myself.
You ever have one of those weeks where nothing goes right? When:
- your dishwasher breaks
- your daughter has a thousand dollars of repairs on her car only to have problems driving up to campus
- your son’s schedule is messed up for the third semester in a row
- your software apps are glitching
- you discover the world’s largest hornet’s nest by your pool equipment and you have a debilitating fear of insects
- you try to tackle your neglected to-do list only to discover everything is taking twice as much work as it should and thrice as much time?
You ever have a week like that?
I’m so behind, I hate for the week to be over already. I have too much to do. But I can’t afford any more problems, so I’m happy to be greeting the weekend. Optimism doesn’t come easy to me, and this week certainly is testing my resolve, but I’m working on it… I’m looking forward to a better week next week and trying to look at the bright side of this one.
Hoping you had a better week than I did, and wishing you a wonderful weekend.
And now, this week’s writing links:
Short Fiction/WP DP Challenge Links
- Monday | Short Fiction: Things Aren’t Always What They Seem
- Tuesday | Short Fiction: The Last
- Wednesday | Book Excerpt: Mind Control (Visceral)
- Thursday | Book Excerpt: Body Armor (Synchronize)
Links to My Posts/Posts on Sites I’m Affiliated With
- Monday | Story Empire | Understanding Tribes on Triberr
- Wednesday | Story Empire | Classic TV as an Inspiration for Contemporary Fiction
- Thursday | AIW Press | A Pre-Submission Checklist
- Friday | Story Empire | Curated Writing Content
Once again, thanks for visiting. I hope you find these links entertaining and/or useful.
In the meantime, before you go, if you had a favorite story or post, please share. If the quote of the week spoke to you, well, share that, too. Feel free to weigh in on any of this content down below.
Enjoy your weekend!