Another week of links for writers. Some really good stuff in this post. I hope you check it out and find something useful
Happy Friday, SE readers. Joan here. Once again it’s time for the six of us at Story Empire to share helpful links to articles we’ve found useful.
And now, we give you the best of what we’ve found around the web this week.
- Giving Characters the Courage to Change (from The Kill Zone)
- Writing Short (pros and cons of short story, novella, and novelette writing)
- Writing Humor (silly memes, just for laughs)
- Beating Writer’s Block (article and infographic)
- Increase Sales w/ Better Covers (helpful if you design covers, hire out, or just need graphic links and design info for better art in blog posts)
- First Page Critique (from The Kill Zone—an example you can apply to your own writing)
- Weaving History into Contemporary Fiction
View original post 109 more words