Weekly dose of links to content helpful for writers. Enjoy!
Hi, SEers. Another Friday, another post where the six of us share links to articles we found useful this week.
In addition to these links, don’t forget to check out Harmony’s post on embedding Amazon links on your website or Joan’s post on words.
And now, without further ado, the best we found this week:
- Writing Captivity Scenes (from three different perspectives)
- Make Readers Cry (tips for crafting sad scenes)
- Negotiating Options on Publishing Deals
- Creating Your Character—A Checklist (informative post with a free character worksheet for downloading)
- Deep Point of View (a checklist for what not to do)
- Six Ways Netflix Can Make You a Better Writer (from Fiction University)
- Draft2Digital, Smash Words, or Amazon KDP Select (pros and cons)
- Using spreadsheets to plan a story (How to make a beat sheet in Google sheets)
- Brand Yourself, Not Your Book (building your author brand)
- Grammarly Versus Hemmingway (writing…
View original post 26 more words