This week’s collection of content to help writers. Compiled by Story Cartel, you’ll find tips for writing, marketing, and social media, and there might be an amusing post or two.
Hi, SEers. Another week come and gone, and another week we have great content for you to look at. If you haven’t already, check out Monday’s post, Freedom From Distractions, by Joan Hall, and Wednesday’s post, The End in Mind, by Harmony Kent. Then peruse the links below for industry advice.
- Awesome Writing Tools (resources to improve your writing)
- How to Use Twitter Tips & Tricks (eleven comical tips on how NOT to use Twitter)
- Marketing for Writers (for those who hate the marketing aspect of being an author)
- Fashion in Fiction (a discussion of how to make the most out of character outfits)
- Formatting for Self-Publishing (five basic mistakes and how to fix them)
- Common Mistakes Most New Writers Make (writing mistakes are good if you learn from them)
- Social Media to Find Readers (great blueprint for social media usage)
- The Nine Stages of Editing Your Book—With…
View original post 80 more words